Welcome to Davis Club
Are you trying to decide if Davis is the right school for your child?
Join us at one of our Prospective Parent Info Session & Tours!
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6-7pm in the Davis Music Room
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6-7pm in the Davis Music Room
Come learn what makes Davis a great choice!
Incoming Kindergarten Class of 2020-2021
All incoming kindergartners and their families are encouraged to sign up for the Welcome to Davis Club! The Welcome to Davis Club sends periodic e-mails to parents who are interested in keeping up with our activities for incoming kindergartners. To join the list, please fill out this form or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will have events designed to help children ease the transition to our school plus meet some future classmates. There will also be opportunities for parents and guardians to meet future and current Davis parents and ask/answer questions.
Welcome to Davis 2020 Events!
The calendar is not set yet, but here are some events we typically do from February to August. Last year we had a February Playdate at the Davis playscape. We had some events at the school in March to familiarize your child with the cafeteria, library, art room, gym, and more. Kindergarten Round Up, typically in April, is a time when you can register your child at the school using computers set up for that purpose, or just turn in paperwork if you’ve already registered online. You can also turn in paperwork to the school at any other time that is convenient to you, it doesn’t have to be during Kindergarten Round Up. In August we have the “Ice Cream Social” event where families meet their teacher, see the classroom, and more! And there just might be a pool party the weekend before school starts!
Kinder Camp: We decide each spring if we will hold Kinder Camp that summer. Here are some details from last year’s Kinder Camp
- Who: All Incoming 2019 – 2020 Davis Kindergarten Students
- What: Jump into kindergarten exploring and discovering a fun-filled week of learning activities, play centers, music, dancing, outdoor play, story time, and much, much, more! Meet new kinder dolphin friends, too! Get a head start on kindergarten and let the adventures begin!
- When: August 5-9, 2019; 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Where: Davis Kindergarten Classrooms
- Cost: TBD
School Supplies: Online Ordering to Open in Late Spring
Spirit Gear Preorders to Open in Late Spring
How to Register Your Student Online
STEP 1: For parents registering students new to AISD, a Parent Cloud account must be created before you can access the Online Registration system. To create a Parent Cloud account, visit my.austinisd.org. If you need help doing this, click here for the step by step process.
NOTE: If you created a Parent Cloud account for one of your older children, you do not need to create another one. Go to my.austinisd.org, log in with your account information and move to Step 2.
STEP 2: Once you are logged into your Parent Cloud account, click on the Student Registration tile to register your student online.
Note: Only Parent/Guardian contacts are able to use the online registration system. If you have any questions or need assistance with Parent Cloud or Online Registration, please contact your student’s campus or call Parent Technology Support at 512-414-9187.
STEP 3: Parents registering students new to AISD will need to provide the following documentation at the child’s campus (you can do this during Kinder Round Up or any other time that is convenient to you):
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s immunization records
- Proof of address (e.g. an electric bill)
- Parent’s/guardian’s photo ID
- Student’s Social Security card (optional)
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Student’s withdrawal form/last report card (if applicable)