2018-2019 PTA Board Openings
If you are interested in joining the Finance Committee, please reply ASAP to email@example.com.
Finance Committee – NEW THIS YEAR
We are forming Finance Committee to assist the Treasurer with some of the job duties described below.
PTA Treasurer – NOMINATIONS CLOSED
The PTA is seeking a Treasurer for the 2018-19 school year. If you are a numbers person and would like to take on a larger volunteer position, let us know! This is a great way to get to know many people at Davis including staff/teachers and other parents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pay PTA bills
- Maintain accounting for PTA via Quickbooks
- Report at monthly PTA meetings (8 meetings total for the year, usually 3rd Thursday of the month)
- Provide cash and financial oversight at fundraisers
- Pickup and deposit cash from fundraisers
- Attend officer meetings (8-10 meetings generally, times flexible)
- Create and maintain PTA budget
- Generate year-end reports, including financial review and 990
If you are detail oriented, highly organized, use or have used excel, and have QuickBooks experience (but not required), then we hope you will consider this position. This position can take 2-10 hours per week depending on the week.
Training will be provided by the outgoing Treasurer, and a past Treasurer will also be a PTA Officer and can provide assistance as needed.