Thursday, August 16th, 5-7pm. Get in gear for the 2018-19 school year at this year’s Ice Cream Social at Davis.
New to Davis? Stop into our 15-minute informational class, Davis 101, at 6pm in the library.
- Meet your teacher and see your class list
- NEW Class List Posting Locations This Year! To provide more access points and help with traffic flow, each grade level will have class lists posted next to their corresponding grade level area (Kindergarten class lists by the Kinder hallway, 1st grade class lists by the 1st grade hallway, etc.). This means that all class lists will not be posted in the front lobby. Families will need to walk to different areas to see lists for each grade level. Feel free to enter the main building from the front door or back door to see K, 1st, 2nd, and 4th grade lists. 3rd and 5th grade lists will be posted in the annex building, which is most easily accessed outside the back of the main building.
- Join PTA and WatchD.O.G.S. (our awesome dads group)
- Visit the Volunteer Sign-Up booth to get involved and discover all the different ways you can support our school. New this year: Online Volunteer Sign-Up Form!
- School supplies: Drop off supplies in your student’s classroom (supply list updated with 5th grade correction). If you ordered supplies online, they will be delivered to your student’s classroom. Purchase writing spirals (1st grade only) and headphones (Kinder & new students).
- Davis Swag: T-Shirts, stickers, hoodies, hats and yard signswill be on sale. Swag that was pre-ordered last year will be available for pickup. You can also pre-order your yearbook (to be delivered in May 2019).
- Enjoy ice cream for only 50 cents! (Cookies/popsicles, too, while they last!)
- Drop off your school supplies. Purchase student planners (4/5th), writing spirals (1st) and headphones (kinder & new students).
- Cash, checks, or credit cards accepted
- NO Safety Patrol meeting — all communications will occur over email.
- Learn about extra-curricular activities and after-school childcare options at various booths in the cafeteria and gym, including Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Math Pentathlon, Science Fair, Reflections, and iKids U.
- Mingle and meet with new and old friends
Please note: only volunteers working the ice cream social will be allowed in the building before 5pm. The class rosters and teacher assignments are not put out for display until 5pm.
Would you like to help? We need help selling ice cream, passing out t-shirts and school supplies, and more!. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Great job for teens needing volunteer hours too! Teens are a big help and let the adult volunteers work in shifts so that everyone can enjoy the event too. Thank you Davis Grads for returning to help!
- Volunteers needed for Ice Cream and Cookie Sales: Ice Cream and Cookie Sales Sign-Up Genius
- Volunteers needed for PTA Booths: PTA Booths Sign-Up Genius