2019 Arctic Adventure Scholastic Book Fair
Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and help shape your child’s reading habits while benefitting Davis Elementary!
We hope you can join us Tuesday December 10th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm for our Family Night! We’ll have special shopping time, games, prizes and activities for all ages. PLUS…we are thrilled to have local author Christina Soontornvat read an excerpt from her book “Diary of an Ice Princess,” which is a featured book at our Scholastic Book Fair!
Book Fair Shopping Hours
- Monday, Dec 9 – 7:30am-7:45am and 3:00pm-3:30pm due to Teacher Preview Day
- Tuesday, Dec 10 – 7:30am-7:45am and 3:00pm-3:30pm due to Teacher Preview Day
- Tuesday, Dec 10 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm — Family Night
- Special Shopping Time!
- Activities for all ages!
- 6pm local author Christina Soontornvat will read an excerpt from her book “Diary of an Ice Princess”!
- Wednesday, Dec 11 – 7:30am-3:30pm — Grandparents Lunch during students’ normal lunch time
- Thursday, Dec 12 – 7:30am-3:30pm
- Friday, Dec 13 – 7:30am-1pm
Online Book Fair
If you are unable to attend the Book Fair in person, please visit our Online Book Fair. The online fair is available from November 26 to December 17. New this year…there is free shipping on any order over $25 and any books ordered through the online fair will be shipped directly home, not to the child’s classroom.
If you’re interested in volunteering for the Book Fair, please sign up HERE.
All for Books
Please consider purchasing a gift certificate or donating your loose change for a child in need at Davis through the All For Books collection during the fair. Any All For Books donations collected at the Book Fair directly benefit Davis.
Be sure to look for your teacher’s wishlist in the Library. Just cross off any book or books you purchase, then put the list back to share with others. Your child can give the book to the teacher whenever is convenient.
eWallet – New this year
Don’t want to send cash to school with your kid? eWallet is a safe and convenient digital payment option for your student to shop the Fair cash-free. It’s free and easy to set up! Sign up today: https://bookfairs.scholastic.