Please mark your calendars for our adult-only fundraiser with food, music, drinks, and dancing AND a silent and live auction you won’t want to miss…and it all benefits the school we love!
- When: March 3, 2018, 6-9pm
- Where: Red Oak Ballroom (2525 West Anderson Lane #365 )
- How: Tickets can be purchased online or in the Davis lobby or Courtyard before and after school on 2/21, 2/22, 2/26, 3/1, and 3/2
- Ticket price: $35per person; $200 allows table reservation and seats for 6 other friends (includes 2 tickets)
- Why: Build the parent and faculty community. Raise $$$ for essential programs and supplies to benefit all Davis students.*
- Childcare option: Childcare will be available at Davis offered by Third Base. Details below.
- Attire/theme: Casual, or come dressed as your favorite movie character!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Many thanks to our Platinum and Gold Sponsors!
Silent Auction News
*** NEW THIS YEAR ***
YOU MUST REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SILENT AUCTION
Visit www.32auctions.com/daviselementary to:
- Create an account and login now
- View the latest auction items (new items are added daily!)
- Bid (early bidding starts February 21st!)
- Proxy bid – set your maximum bid amount
Payment Options: online checkout through PayPal, Credit Card, Check, or Cash
Check or Cash preferred to avoid processing fees
How Can You Help?
- Silent Auction items: Have a silent auction item you would like to donate or do you have a relationship with a business that would donate? Please fill out this form.
- Wine: Sign up here if you’d like to donate wine for the Wine Toss.
- Become a Sponsor today!: We thank our generous sponsors for partnering with Davis to help meet the growing needs of our at-risk youth and ensure that all students at Davis Elementary have the opportunity to learn skills through technology and become successful 21st century learners. Visit our Partners in Education page for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Childcare by Third Base
- $15 for 1st child and $10 for additional siblings
- Children must be potty trained, ages 4-11
- Hours are 5:30-9:30
- Pizza will be provided
Contact Mary Degollado at Third base at email@example.com or 512-414-0220 for more information.
* The PTA is committed to enhancing and enriching your child’s learning experience at Davis. Funds raised will directly benefit the following:
- Our science lab and coach
- Innovative technology in the classrooms
- School-wide culture programs
- Educational enrichment school field trips
- Supplies to help the teachers in the classrooms