Please mark your calendars for our adult-only fundraiser with food, music, drinks, and dancing AND a silent and live auction you won’t want to miss…and it all benefits the school we love!
- When: March 3, 2018, 6-9pm
- Where: Red Oak Ballroom (2525 West Anderson Lane #365 )
- How: Ticket sales will begin February 19th online and at school
- Ticket price: $35per person; $200 allows table reservation and seats for 6 other friends (includes 2 tickets)
- Why: Build the parent and faculty community. Raise $$$ for essential programs and supplies to benefit all Davis students.*
- Childcare option: Childcare will be available at Davis offered by Third Base. More details to come.
- Attire/theme: Casual, or come dressed as your favorite movie character!
Live Facebook Auction dates: TBD
Join our Davis Facebook Page TODAY!
Many thanks to our Platinum and Gold Sponsors!
How can you help?
- Silent Auction items: Have a silent auction item you would like to donate or do you have a relationship with a business that would donate? Please fill out this form.
- Wine: Can you donate wine for the wine toss?
- Become a Sponsor today!: We thank our generous sponsors for partnering with Davis to help meet the growing needs of our at-risk youth and ensure that all students at Davis Elementary have the opportunity to learn skills through technology and become successful 21st century learners. Visit our Partners in Education page for more information, or email email@example.com.
* The PTA is committed to enhancing and enriching your child’s learning experience at Davis. Funds raised will directly benefit the following:
- Our science lab and coach
- Innovative technology in the classrooms
- School-wide culture programs
- Educational enrichment school field trips
- Supplies to help the teachers in the classrooms