These guidelines are designed to keep all Davis families safe and work best when everyone follows the procedures. There are hundreds of students coming into and leaving the building so…
Be Patient — Be Safe!
General Safety Procedures
- Follow Safety Patrol instructions at all times.
- The drop-off area (the East Drive) is one-way.
- Before 7:30 am, students should go to cafeteria. After 7:30, students go to class.
- When entering school areas, stay along curb and watch for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Do not park in the fire lanes or along the curbs.
- Do not stop or park in the crosswalks.
- Do not leave your car unattended.
- While dropping off, parents should stay in car and have all students exit to the curb or median AT ONE STOP.
- Parents are permitted to park in designated spaces and WALK their student into the building. (DO NOT DROP STUDENTS IN PARKING AREAS — WALK THEM INTO THE BUILDING, even from the front lot and church lot.)
- PLEASE USE CROSSWALKS AT ALL TIMES.