Friday, October 26th is the last day to receive the EarlyBird discount. Ticket prices go up Saturday.
We have booths for all ages, from pre-school to the middle schooler. Each booth costs a certain number of tickets to play. For more information, visit the DolphinFest Booths page, or email dftickets@davisdolphins.
Ticket and Wristband Prices
- EarlyBird Discount: Pre-order tickets and receive 5 tickets for $1
- October 10-26 via the Wed folders or online
- October 15-26 via Front Lobby sales (before and after school)
- Day of Event: Tickets bought at DolphinFest on October 27th are 4 for $1
- Wristbands are for use on the inflatables only. They are $10 before the event and will go up to $12 on Saturday, October 27. Without a wristband, the Inflatables cost a certain number of tickets per turn (ticket prices vary by inflatable). This year’s inflatables are Kid Knockdown, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Moonwalk, and Rock Wall.
How do I buy tickets and wristbands?
- Online: Tickets are on sale now!
- Wednesday Blue Folder: Forms will go home in blue folders starting October 10
- Lobby: Tickets may be purchased in the front lobby before and after school during October 15-26
- Event Sales: Tickets are 4 for $1 if purchased on the day of DolphinFest
EarlyBird Note: We will continue sending tickets home with children through Friday, October 26th; however, if for any reason you ordered tickets and they do not come home prior to Saturday, we will hold your tickets at the ticket booth in the “will call” folder.