DolphinFest could not happen without our parents’ generous donations. Thank you for helping to support our school!
Items for Donation
- Cakes/brownies for Cake Walk – These can be cakes, cupcakes or brownies. 12 cupcakes will be considered 2 donations of 6 cupcakes each. These can be store-bought or homemade. PLEASE do not deliver any baked goods until Friday, October 25. (NOTE: Due to their lack of popularity, we will not be collecting cookies this year).
- 2-liter sodas for Ring-A-Liter – bring to front lobby and put in designated boxes.
- Silly string – We need all the cans of silly string we can get. Bring to front lobby and put in designated boxes.
- Empty eggshells – Watch the how-to video here. Bring to front lobby and put in designated boxes.
- Stuffed animals – Please bring your new or gently-used stuffed animals. Collected in lobby.
Other items we need to borrow
Questions or want to help? Email the DolphinFest Coordinator.